Floridian Enclave Flora Parke
Nestled within the community of Flora Parke, The Floridian Enclave is a uniquely fashioned neighborhood that is tailored to those who desire a relaxed lifestyle.
This quaint community features only 53 homesites and architectural elements that showcase a coastal flair.
The community is convenient to the Jacksonville International Airport, the River City Marketplace Mall, Kings Bay Georgia and downtown Jacksonville, located only 20-miles south on I-95.
Homeowners will love spending their weekends shopping or dining in historic downtown Fernandina, combing the miles of beaches of Amelia Island and Fernandina Beach, golfing on any of the area courses, kayaking, sailing or fishing in the Atlantic Ocean or in the many marshes and tributaries of the Intracoastal Waterway.
- Private community with gated entrance nestled along natural preserve areas
- Landscape & lawn maintenance by the HOA
- Full lawn care including irrigation water, fertilization and lawn pest control by HOA
- Prices starting in the low $300's
- 1,976-2,472 approximate square feet
- 1-story homes
85021 Floridian Dr.
Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
|Monday – Wednesday||10am - 5:30pm|
|Thursday||12pm - 5:30pm|
|Friday and Saturday||10am - 5:30pm|
|Sunday||1pm - 5:30pm|